Question 1
Is it good so far? should I add or remove stuff?
-------------------------------------
before i continue i was not actually sure claires purpose is!! I just wanted 3 girls and 3 guys( LIKE THAT SHOW FRIENDS). At first I was going to make claire Aprils friend who justd tagged along. Then I thought she I should make her a high school drop out!!
Question 2
shoul i keep the explorer girl idea? the high school drop out idea? or the just a friend idea?
--------------------------------------...
Then there are the guys.(i don't have a name for them yet)All I can say is intead of the usual love triangle I thought a love star would be better
Question 3
3) which idea is best? star 4 guys for 1 girl? or just keep the usual triangle?
--------------------------------------...
Question 4
Last but not least what should the title be because I had some corny names?
Like Secret sorceress magic mania and alot of other crappy name!!
!!Please give me answers that willl answer these questions!!
No comments:
Post a Comment